Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Foxotic Safety (Huge)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

Foxotic Safety (Huge) Empty
PostSubject: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Hello all! I am here to tell you what Foxotic safety could be maybe.

Well I hope these will make you guy's safe on Foxotic and please read these, cause these may be true to don't do rude stuff and bad words of all those thing's, so I need you to pay attention on here okay? Here we go.

Safety 1: Don't bully- Why not you can't bully? cause it is disrespectful for the kids on Foxotic, that's why there is a parent's permission alway's email the Foxotic company of who that bully is and what he did to you, Alway's never ignore a bully and tell a adult or a Foxotic staff what was the matter that's why there is a sentence called (Never Give Up).

Safety 2: Parent's Permission- Before you play Foxotic you must tell your parent's I want to play Foxotic, cause you must tell them before you play, and the people you would tell to play first is parent's, so Foxotic and the parents could read and stuff and never take a account without permission cause Foxotic dose not want any trouble of everything okay? So alway's do this guys.? okay?

Safety 3: Membership Problems- You want a Foxotic membership? You should tell your parent's first cause look at the parent's permission on top of this one it tell's you everything so.. You should tell your parent's that you want a Foxotic membership, or even if you don't and just buy it yourself you need too tel your parent's (What. You. Did.) Cause if you don't she will have to cancel it and Foxotic will take your membership away, even your parent's may not let you play Foxotic anymore! So don't do that.

Safety 4: Banned Forever- Uh oh! Your banned forever! if your banned forever on Foxotic your going to be upset of that account, and if you had a membership on it.. You will need to tell your parent's to cancel it before it take's all the money! And they will need to Email Foxotic or Call Foxotic and if you don't tell them well.. you will just kill your parent's money.

Safety 5: Can you count on Foxotic?- You should never do bad thing's on Foxotic to good things on Foxotic like no hacking or anything we don't want you banned! so what are you waiting for? meet new friend's and everything! Go out and stop bullying and stuff! that will be a awesome excitement! like.. Start a new life and do good on grades and stuff! so maybe your parent's give you Membership! :)

That's what you guy's need to do guy's you gotta follow these thing's and think about not doing bad things.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Follow the direction's! And do healthy thing's around everywhere! And be nice on Foxotic!
Back to top Go down
Brick Bandit
New Fox
Brick Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:09 am

Well, there are always multiple rules that are suggested and made official. As someone who happens to be familiar with them all, I won't name the basic ones that Foxotic is going to have no matter what. However, I will tell you what rules I, personally, think should be strict, and monitored carefully.

One of the most basic rules, but also one of the rules that doesn't seem to get much attention, is the "No Bullying" rule. As virtual sites and games develop and become popular, more and more people are being cyber-bullied. You can never have perfect protection from cyber-bullying, because people are always finding new ways to cyber-bully. I do think that it's important to update chat filters regularly, to get rid of any words that are being used to seem offensive.

It's also very important to actually encourage younger players to address Foxotic with their parents. I have younger siblings, and they play multiple games that my parents have never even heard of, because they don't tell them about it. Kids see no need to address things like this with their parents, considering most of them have their own email and such. Memberships are also an important thing I would like to address. As kids get older, they grow into new things, out of old things. I believe that Foxotic should try it's best to keep different age groups entertained.

However, this is only my over-all opinion from past observations I have made. What I have suggested does not need to be made official, but I would appreciate it if you would at least put it under consideration. Thank you, and hopefully I will be posting again sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:30 am

This just tells you what Foxotic you should not do. Its not (RULES)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Robo
New Fox
Robo

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:29 am

Awesome post. I agree with everything. Keep being an awesome contribution to the community.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:37 am

Safety is the number one key to this community.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:49 am

Omg Please Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:08 am

Phun wrote:
I totally agree with you Nicholas. These are not rules. These are common sense. Most likely things people were already told a MILLION (not litterally) times. Perhaps that is the reason why people ignore the Terms and Conditions.

Exactly what needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 am

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Safety (Huge)   Foxotic Safety (Huge) Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxotic Safety (Huge)
Page 1 of 1