Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing

Go down 
+2
FoxNicholas
Dustin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing Empty
PostSubject: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:11 am

With news of the new Foxotic app, perhaps select foxes could beta test it. Since this will be the first time Foxotic has ever gone mobile I think it would be great for the application to be tested out on all devices. I personally think it would be awesome to test out Foxotic on my phone. What do you Foxes think?
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 am

Oh yes! That will be the most Excited thing every! I do have a iPad Mini! and I will download it and Play it everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 am

Yeah, I really do hope we could beta test it Nicholas!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:50 am

Perhaps if people contribute a certain amount of money they will be able to beta test the app.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:11 am

True! I could make a Commercial for it. :D Cashways for it "Fox Everywhere with the Foxotic App"
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:52 am

FoxNicholas wrote:
True! I could make a Commercial for it. :D Cashways for it "Fox Everywhere with the Foxotic App"

A commercial would be awesome :)
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 am

This app must be one of the best app there should be for every little one
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Most likely it will be browser-based, I'm not sure about the app stores.
Back to top Go down
http://dev.foxotic.com
catlover583
New Fox
catlover583

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:45 pm

OMG BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!! I play foxotic all the time but i usually cant because i usually am on my phone, im glad your making an app!
Back to top Go down
Oddhatt
New Fox
Oddhatt

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:39 am

There's going to be an app?? this is great !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing   Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxotic Mobile App Beta Testing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Ideas-
Jump to: