Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

More Moderation?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:32 am

I feel Foxotic could use some moderators on both the forums and server. Foxotic is a great and friendly place, but you never know if some players are going to cause a problem. Foxotic might as well consider hiring more people to moderate the forums. Safety is the number one priority when it comes to MMO Games.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:07 pm

A proper game chat filter is to be placed rather than having to manage tons of moderators.
Back to top Go down
http://dev.foxotic.com
Robo
New Fox
Robo

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:14 am

A chat filter makes sense, then 2 or so mods and they should be good.
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Community Fox
Ivan

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:11 pm

as Ben says, a good filter would be best
Back to top Go down
http://disenocp.wordpress.com
Robo
New Fox
Robo

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:28 am

There are ways around a good filter though unless it has a specific algorithim to catch everything.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:36 am

Chat filters will bring a great deal of help!
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:36 am

I know foxotic will be very safe game! Do you all Agree this? I do Agree it is safe for All Parent's to let there little ones to join and be in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:52 am

I agree with you there Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:06 am

Foxotic is one of the safe. And thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:16 am

Robo wrote:
There are ways around a good filter though unless it has a specific algorithim to catch everything.

That's true
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:17 am

Cause if Foxotic was not safe it would not be good but everyone says it's good so I told my parent to be in so I could be in so they aloud me and my sis to join and I can't wait for the coming in!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:20 am

FoxNicholas wrote:
Cause if Foxotic was not safe it would not be good but everyone says it's good so I told my parent to be in so I could be in so they aloud me and my sis to join and I can't wait for the coming in!

I as well can't wait to play on the new and safe Foxotic.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:23 am

:) Yep Foxotic will be one of the best games and one of the best Safest game's for the little ones. :)
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 am

FoxNicholas wrote:
:) Yep Foxotic will be one of the best games and one of the best Safest game's for the little ones. :)

Couldn't agree anymore my friend.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:55 am

k, but I think Foxotic would try to become the safest game of the world don't worry they will grow enough!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 am

FoxNicholas wrote:
k, but I think Foxotic would try to become the safest game of the world don't worry they will grow enough!

Yep! Some day they'll reach the name of Best MMO Game. They're already there in my eyes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Moderation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Moderation?   More Moderation? Empty

Back to top Go down

More Moderation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Discussion-
Jump to: