Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Hi, I'm Epic! :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic
New Fox

Hi, I'm Epic! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:53 am

I am proud to be a part of the foxotic community.
Now, I'm sure if you have a very good memory, I'm sure you'll remember somebody on the old forums foxotic website called "fun".

Well, I'm fun!
I have always been a fan of foxotic, and every time a website shuts down, I feel like foxotic is going away!

I can't wait for the virtual world to be released, I have chosen my username to be "epic" on there, (the same here, just without the capital letter. to make it look a bit like a username. xD)

Back to top Go down
Robo
New Fox
Robo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 am

Hey Epi! You DO seem epic. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Epic
New Fox

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Thanks robo! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:51 am

hi epic! welcome back to the forums c:
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:37 am

Hi Epic! I like the name you chose. (:
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:41 am

Welcome Epic! This is Foxotic Land well the Fourms and it is in Durring Testing Can't wait for the opening of it!
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:13 am

Love to see other foxes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Epic! :3   Hi, I'm Epic! :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Epic! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Community :: Foxes-
Jump to: