Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Hi, I'm Hazel!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HazelFang351
New Fox
HazelFang351

Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Hazel!    Hi, I'm Hazel!  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:14 am

I am new to Foxotic but proud all the same. I enjoy giving feedback in the forums and I love to hear all of your advice. Just a little bit about me...

I am addicted to writing books, poems, and lyrics for music.

I have a passion for helping others, especially nature and animals.

I am a fan of Fall Out Boy, One Direction, The Wanted, Train, High School Musical, ABBA, Nick Jonas, and Imagine Dragons.

I am in love with Starbucks and Netflix.

I play another virtual world game called Animal Jam (it inspires me to give ideas so Foxotic can be the best it can be! )

My favorite piece of literature ever written is the Warriors by Erin Hunter (a series of 62 books, yes I know it's a lot but I will finish all of them!)

Last but not least; I attend a very precise, high-leveled, collegiate school that makes me the best I can be!

I hope you enjoyed this mini-biography! I love Foxotic and I hope that it will become the most popular virtual world game in the Internet!

~Hazel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Hazel!    Hi, I'm Hazel!  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 am

Hi Hazel! Welcome to the Foxotic forums.
Looks we have a couple things in common. I like Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons too (:
Back to top Go down
HazelFang351
New Fox
HazelFang351

Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Hazel!    Hi, I'm Hazel!  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:16 am

That's awesome! I look forward to be a part of this group, thanks for the warm welcoming! :D
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Hazel!    Hi, I'm Hazel!  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 am

Hi Hazel! Welcome to the Forums. I'm sure you'll find many people here with the same interests.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Hazel!    Hi, I'm Hazel!  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:44 am

Welcome Hazel! Like to see you in the World of Foxotic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Hazel!    Hi, I'm Hazel!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Hazel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Community :: Foxes-
Jump to: