Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Things to be Taken Into Consideration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brick Bandit
New Fox
Brick Bandit

Things to be Taken Into Consideration Empty
PostSubject: Things to be Taken Into Consideration   Things to be Taken Into Consideration EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Being only 15 years of age, I don't entirely expect to be listened to. However, I have valuable things to point out. The United States is a very common country. Many families move here, because they're looking for a better life. So, let's start with something that we love.
Holidays. We adore them, but the amount of people that celebrate holidays is dropping. People from different countries have moved here, and it's not likely for them to celebrate the same holidays. Different religions celebrate different holidays, and this may be a slight problem.
Moving on to another important topic. There are multiple ways to get into trouble with chat, but not all players intend to say what they did. It's common for people to make spelling errors. Although I would like to see Foxotic with a very tight "No Cyber-bullying" rule, spelling errors should be taken into consideration.
The last thing I have, for now, is to encourage kids to tell their parents about Foxotic. Most children have their own emails and phones, so they don't have to tell their parents about what websites they go on. That's because they don't know the importance of it. Foxotic should find a way to encourage younger players to inform their parents about Foxotic.
That's all I have for now, but you'll probably be hearing from me again shortly. Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to read this post.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Taken Into Consideration   Things to be Taken Into Consideration EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:04 am

Very well said!
Back to top Go down
Robo
New Fox
Robo

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Taken Into Consideration   Things to be Taken Into Consideration EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:02 am

To decide whether or not the swearing was intentional could take a very complex algorothim, or they could auto correct all swear words to something else. Great ideas!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Taken Into Consideration   Things to be Taken Into Consideration EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:31 am

Many things to take into consideration. Maybe we'll have Spell Check in the future, and you can customize it, so it wont spell check the most minimal things like "Im-I'm".
Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Taken Into Consideration   Things to be Taken Into Consideration EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:31 am

Mh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Taken Into Consideration   Things to be Taken Into Consideration Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to be Taken Into Consideration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Ideas-
Jump to: