Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Meetups Thread.

Go down 
+3
Journey
HazelFang351
Medusa.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Medusa.
Community Fox
Medusa.

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:15 am

I think that this forum should have a thread where you can post meetups, such as chatbox meetups or maybe Tiny Chat meetups! It would make it easier for users on the forum to meet up and chat and have fun.
Back to top Go down
HazelFang351
New Fox
HazelFang351

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:49 am

I think Foxotic should provide a fun "party place" for the players to hang out in. Maybe themed places such as holidays, countries, safari, or even an aquatic theme. It can also have games in each hang-out that pertains to that theme. As a safari look-out game ( where you spot each of the safarie animals to win points) would relate to a safari-themed area. There could also be special items that can be purchased in each of those hang-outs. Like a safari hat could be purchased at the safari hang-out. :D
Back to top Go down
Medusa.
Community Fox
Medusa.

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:10 am

HazelFang351 wrote:
I think Foxotic should provide a fun "party place" for the players to hang out in. Maybe themed places such as holidays, countries, safari, or even an aquatic theme. It can also have games in each hang-out that pertains to that theme. As a safari look-out game ( where you spot each of the safarie animals to win points) would relate to a safari-themed area. There could also be special items that can be purchased in each of those hang-outs. Like a safari hat could be purchased at the safari hang-out. :D

What a good idea! :D
Back to top Go down
HazelFang351
New Fox
HazelFang351

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:13 am

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:19 am

I remember using TinyChat a long time ago! It was so great
Back to top Go down
Medusa.
Community Fox
Medusa.

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:04 am

Phun wrote:
That is a good idea Meduca but if you have planning on a meet-up, you can PM your partner(s) and meet on the specific time planned. It would be easier than having to make a whole new thread.

Not like just 2 people, I mean like not just one person specific just like everyone who's online at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:57 am

TinyChat isn't allowed for discussion. Chatbox is used for chit-chat.
Back to top Go down
http://dev.foxotic.com
LegionMaxim
New Fox
LegionMaxim

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Good idea! :)
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:34 am

I think meetups would be great! It would be very organized.
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:42 am

I do have a Youtube CHannel with alot of things I would do videos of it xD
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:42 am

You really should do that Nicholas. Good idea. (:
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:02 am

I would go to anyone's meet ups!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:11 am

Ben wrote:
TinyChat isn't allowed for discussion. Chatbox is used for chit-chat.

Lets keep it that way!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 am

HazelFang351 wrote:

A party place would be great!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:19 am

Phun wrote:
That is a good idea Meduca but if you have planning on a meet-up, you can PM your partner(s) and meet on the specific time planned. It would be easier than having to make a whole new thread.

That is true as well. But what if you have lots of fans?
Back to top Go down
FoxNicholas
Community Fox
FoxNicholas

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:20 am

I would do some meet-up's sometimes and while I have a Youtube Channel with alot of Subscribers and Views I would try to be famous on Foxotic! so I could do meet-ups! and I would add everyone though! :)
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:54 am

FoxNicholas wrote:
I would do some meet-up's sometimes and while I have a Youtube Channel with alot of Subscribers and Views I would try to be famous on Foxotic! so I could do meet-ups! and I would add everyone though! :)

Maybe you and other foxes could use other ways to setup meetups with things like YouTube!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meetups Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetups Thread.   Meetups Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetups Thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Ideas-
Jump to: