Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

New, better, clearer ideas.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brick Bandit
New Fox
Brick Bandit

New, better, clearer ideas. Empty
PostSubject: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Being only 15 years of age, I don't entirely expect to be listened to.
First of all, let me apologize for being inactive. School is... Complicated. Anyways, I told you that you would most likely be hearing from me again, so here I am! In my last topic, I was talking about chat filters, holidays, and encouraging young players to tell their parents about Foxotic. I don't really want to get back into those ideas much.
However, I happen to have an idea for the holiday problem. Assuming that there will be multiple places on Foxotic, different places in Foxotic should feature a different holiday. That way, players could celebrate their own holiday, while exploring other holidays that are celebrated. It's informational, that way.
It have also seen that pets are wanted. This is a great idea. It's simple to guess and/or assume what pets that people would like, but I strongly believe that it's better to ask people what pets they think should be in the game. The pets could possibly have accessories. If we do decide to give the pets accessories, I believe that it would be better for the players to feel like they matter. So, we should have an art contest. People draw a pet with the accessory they would like to see in the game, and we pick random ones. (This would occur after Foxotic launches, of course.)
I would greatly appreciate it if you would put some pet suggestions, idea suggestions, and overall comments about these ideas. Thank you, and you should be hearing from me again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:30 am

I really like that idea of having a different holiday in different places of Foxotic. I can already picture it :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 am

That would mean new media servers, for every holiday. Which is much more work, It's only possible if the Staff, is willing to change there media servers? Which won't take that long, if you have an Action Script Designer, Foxotic is AS3, I know of that. Also, it would take much less time if they were to create SWF'S then reuse them every year, but possibly add a feature or two.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Community Fox
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:51 pm

David wrote:
That would mean new media servers, for every holiday. Which is much more work, It's only possible if the Staff, is willing to change there media servers? Which won't take that long, if you have an Action Script Designer, Foxotic is AS3, I know of that. Also, it would take much less time if they were to create SWF'S then reuse them every year, but possibly add a feature or two.

Foxotic is now using HTML5.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:59 am

You still need media servers, and a client.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:02 pm

We've been working, stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://dev.foxotic.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:19 am

You hiring programmers? Designers, SWF DESIGNERS? or Moderation?
Back to top Go down
Marty2001
New Fox
Marty2001

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:06 pm

I think it would be great if the foxes can trade clothes and furniture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, better, clearer ideas.   New, better, clearer ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

New, better, clearer ideas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Ideas-
Jump to: