Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Serious Enquiry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxen
New Fox
Foxen

Serious Enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Serious Enquiry   Serious Enquiry EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:06 am

I would like full permission to run Foxotic. I have all the SWFs and the whole source(SFS, aha) to run it. PM me, Ben.
Back to top Go down
programmer
New Fox
programmer

Serious Enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Enquiry   Serious Enquiry EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Your probably an 11 year old, who just wants to get in contact with Ben. I too have the files, It's only Smart Fox server and then a XML and some media servers. Not so hard, if you really do have the files, I'm interested in creating this with you. Reply to this Topic, and I could help you out. I have a VPS and can Purchase a domain, looking forward to your reply.
Back to top Go down
Snowman
New Fox
Snowman

Serious Enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Enquiry   Serious Enquiry EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:32 am

@Foxen, I really think your not telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Foxen
New Fox
Foxen

Serious Enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Enquiry   Serious Enquiry EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 pm

programmer wrote:
Your probably an 11 year old, who just wants to get in contact with Ben. I too have the files, It's only Smart Fox server and then a XML and some media servers. Not so hard, if you really do have the files, I'm interested in creating this with you. Reply to this Topic, and I could help you out. I have a VPS and can Purchase a domain, looking forward to your reply.

I'm an 11 year old kid? LOL. You must be daft, it's you're, not your. I indeed have the files but I am not making it with an incompetent frog like you. ******* off and stick to playing Club Penguin. The only knowledgeable member I would like to work with is Ben, I can code Perl, PHP, Python, C Sharp and some other languages.

Also, smart guy, I stated that I want permission, enforcing the fact that I do have the mediaserver and files(not hard to get, SFS).
Back to top Go down
Snowman
New Fox
Snowman

Serious Enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Enquiry   Serious Enquiry EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:39 am

you assume this guy plays club penguin? Not every plays that horrible game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious Enquiry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Enquiry   Serious Enquiry Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Enquiry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Ideas-
Jump to: