Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Foxotic Designs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
New Fox
Chip

Foxotic Designs Empty
PostSubject: Foxotic Designs   Foxotic Designs EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello,
My name is Chip I'm a 16 year old graphic designer for those of you who haven't met me yet. I had some spare time on my hands and decided to create some designs for Foxotic. All the designs are designed using Flash Cs6 and took a lot of time to make.

Designs:
Hat
Scarf
Wings
Board

Foxotic Designs 25jh111

Feedback is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Chip
Back to top Go down
Aduby
New Fox
Aduby

Foxotic Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Designs   Foxotic Designs EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:35 am

Impressive work, it fits very well with the character, and i do really like that hover board, You might need to add dark lines at the end of the hat or the hoverboard but ok.

if you could make clothing items that would be sick, then foxotic might attract other audience.  great job.

Last edited by Aduby on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the commas.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/adubypro
Chip
New Fox
Chip

Foxotic Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Designs   Foxotic Designs EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Aduby wrote:
Impressive work, it fits very well with the character, and i do really like that hover board, You might need to add dark lines at the end of the hat or the hoverboard but ok.

if you could make clothing items that would be sick then foxotic might attract other people. great job.

Thanks for the feedback, Aduby. I've worked with many games in the past as a designer & support representative. I have experience in this field and had a interest in the makings of Foxotic. However I'm unable to find a careers page or a contact page where I can have direct contact with the managers or whomever takes care of job applications.
Back to top Go down
Aduby
New Fox
Aduby

Foxotic Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Designs   Foxotic Designs EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

The game/forums is under development and the sections are being created, but luckily You can try talking to "Ben"(he's the owner of foxotic) Contact him and give him the application, and im sure that you'll be a great fit for the game, Goodluck chip!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/adubypro
Sponsored content

Foxotic Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxotic Designs   Foxotic Designs Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxotic Designs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum :: Foxotic :: Discussion-
Jump to: