Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!
Foxotic - A virtual world development forum
Sign up for exclusive access! Get the latest on Foxotic development, ability to post in the forums, interact with others, meet new friends, and much more! Join in on the Chatbox everyday for a public development meeting! You are the one that makes Foxotic possible!

Should Foxotic come back in 2018? Join the discussion forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Hello Foxotic! I'm Vivamus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivamus
New Fox
Vivamus

Hello Foxotic! I'm Vivamus Empty
PostSubject: Hello Foxotic! I'm Vivamus   Hello Foxotic! I'm Vivamus EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Vivamus. For those that don't know, vivamus is the Latin word for airplane. My eyes dialate when I see airplanes. They are in my perspective one of the most beautiful piece of metal. I'm 12 when I made this post, and I love writing. I'm one of those annoying chatty kids in class, sort of a nerd if you want to call me ;). I used to play virtual worlds way back when I was 8 - 10 years old. I pretty much want to get out of all the school work and get a little social again so I thought I should join this forum as the game hasn't released yet. Hopefully in the future, I stay tight and actually play the game. I hope to make lots of new friends here and punch me a "hi" if you see me in the chat. AdiĆ³s!
Back to top Go down

Hello Foxotic! I'm Vivamus
Page 1 of 1